Designing flexible, highly available, converged technology systems and robust infrastructure for the modern healthcare facility
An established technology consulting firm with over 35 years of experience, RLS specializes in the design and evaluation of:
- Medical Technology Systems (Bio-medical Equipment, Nurse Call, Patient Tracking)
- Medical Records, Medication, and Patient Systems (EMR, OmniCell, PACS, WMTS)
- Audiovisual Systems (Presentation, VMI, Digital Signage, Patient TV & Education Systems)
- Flexible Telecommunications Infrastructure and Structured Wiring Systems
- Converged Voice/Data/Video Wired, Wireless, and DAS Networks
- IP Based Building Security (Surveillance, Intrusion Detection, Access Control)
- Integration of Traditional Systems into a Converged Network Architecture. (Lighting, BMS, EMS)
Not only do we understand technology – we also understand how it fits within architecture to complement an overall building design. We are a partner through all phases of a project – from Planning to Record Documents. Employing the latest in techniques in BIM Technology and Integrated Project Delivery, we have also brought full 3D integration to our project execution methodology.
We provide excellent solutions for systems and infrastructure that combine a mastery of technology, and understanding of the specialized systems required by a modern medical facility, with technical program management to achieve successful project implementation. With expertise in multi-system design, powerful budget modeling, detailed documentation, and thorough construction administration, we incorporate integrated technology designs into buildings that help our Clients’ operations to succeed and reduce overall O&M costs.