Combined with our interdisciplinary background in other technology systems, converged networks, interior architecture, and building systems, we offer creative audiovisual solutions that integrate with the building architecture. Employing best practices in User Interface design and expertise in universal control systems programming, our designs feature “intuitive simplicity” and ease of operation. This collective experience enables us to provide unbiased recommendations aligned with program requirements.
We also believe that experience gained in our “past lives” with troubleshooting, repairing, and programming audiovisual systems enables us to provide better designs. Installing systems and building custom assemblies (yes, we actually know which end of a soldering iron gets hot) provides enhanced value when acting as an “informed” Owner’s representative during the implementation phase of a project.
Project types in our portfolio include: Auditoria • Broadcast Radio and TV Facilities • Classrooms • Conference Centers • Customer Briefing Centers • Demonstration Centers • Distance Learning Classrooms • Financial Trading Floors • Hospitals • Labs • Libraries • Museums • Music Recording Studios • Network, Emergency, and Security Operations Centers • Screening Rooms (Multi-format, including 3D) • Training Centers
- Strategic planning focusing on how organizational communication can be enhanced with audiovisual technologies.
- Operational analysis to optimize the integration of audiovisual systems with other building technology systems (e.g., lighting control, IT Help Desk, building security systems, signage and way finding, etc.).
- Integration of audiovisual systems with a Converged Network design.
Review of emerging technologies and guidance regarding the cost / benefit of employing these technologies.
- Audiovisual Design Program Development
- Preparation of Schematic Design, Design Development, and Construction drawings.
and in more detail
- 3D/BIM Modeling.
- CSI-format specifications.
- Creation of Bid Documents, assistance with Trade Contractor Bidding, Bidders Interviews, Bid Analysis, and Trade Contractor selection.
- Construction Phase Services: Submittal Review, RFI Response, Field Observations and associated Reports, Punch List Preparation, Commissioning
- Record Document preparation