It is typical for an Owner to retain a Construction Manager to aid in project management, budget control, and oversight. A qualified Construction Manager can add value by providing leadership in overall project development, sage advice during budget development, and prudent control over budget allocation and administration.
However, in the specialized area of technology infrastructure and integration, many Construction Managers lack essential experience.
It is for this reason we exist, to provide Technology Program Management services complementing those of a Construction Manager, but that focus on the specialized area of technology.
Our 35+ year background in technology infrastructure, converged network design, and technology move migration is applied on behalf of the Owner and their respective IT Department. The depth of experience we bring to proper development and implementation of a technology utility ensures best value.
- Strategic Planning
- Program Development
- Conceptual Design
- Schedule Development
- Program Management
- Value Engineering
- Gap Analysis
- RFP Preparation, Bidding, and Procurement
- Cost Accounting
- Owner Representation
- Quality Assurance
- Commissioning Oversight
- Project Closeout
- Post Project Analysis and Lessons Learned
and in more detail
- Support for CIOs and CTOs through facilitated strategic visioning sessions.
- Development of a clearly articulated Technology Program.
- Consulting to Owners, Project Architects, Engineers, and Building Contractors regarding the integration of voice, data, video, and building systems on a Converged Network.
- Development of detailed budgets for technology infrastructure, systems, and applications.
- Managing the development of design, bid, and construction documents related to the technology infrastructure, systems, and applications.
- Development of Request for Proposal and Bid Documents enabling concise and impartial analysis of bid responses. Administration of Bidder Interviews and the selection process.
- Ongoing program management and cost control from bidder selection through to punch list back-check.
- Project management during Technology Systems: Fit-up, IT Move Migration, and initial occupancy.