A robust technology infrastructure is the foundation of the Technology Utility TM within a building or Campus environment. As technology becomes truly ubiquitous, the technology infrastructure must provide a stable platform upon which to install a Converged Network hosting voice, data, video, building security, and other low voltage building systems.
Over 35 years of experience and 30 Million square feet of technology infrastructure have given us a unique perspective regarding how one might design a structured cabling solution and supporting MEFP systems. From Office Buildings to University Campuses and on to Data Centers masquerading as small county villages in rural Finland, we have employed a consistent, standards-based approach to creating lasting designs for our clients.
We have provided technology infrastructure designs for virtually every kind of building structure, including:
- Broadcast and Entertainment Facilities
- Central Office Facilities
- Co-location Facilities
- Corporate Headquarters
- Data Centers
- Internet Exchange Service (ISX) Facilities
- K-12 Educational Facilities
- Office Buildings
- Research Facilities
and in more detail
- Strategic planning focusing on how organizational communication can be enhanced with technology.
- Technical Program Development.
- Preparation of Schematic Design, Design Development, and Construction drawings.
- 3D/BIM Modeling.
- CSI-format specifications.
- Creation of Bid Documents, assistance with Trade Contractor Bidding, Bidders Interviews, Bid Analysis, and Trade Contractor selection.
- Construction Phase Services:
- Submittal Review
- RFI Response
- Field Observations and associated Reports
- Punch List preparation
- Record Document preparation