We employ an integrated approach to physical security systems design – one that has gained us the distinction of becoming a Cisco Systems Advantage Technology Partner supporting their offering to Fortune 500 Enterprise and International Utility customers. This approach leverages a breadth of experience gained from working in the field of building security for over 15 years.
Combining knowledge of traditional analog systems, digital video hybrids, and our deep background in network design, we design and oversee the deployment of traditional stand-alone or true IP-based security systems hosted on a Converged Network platform. System designs are tailored to specific project requirements.
Augmenting our security systems design offering with expertise in interior architecture, audiovisual systems, acoustics, and technical lighting systems, we also provide a total solution for Security Operations Center (SOC), Central Alarm Station (CAS), and Emergency Operations Center (EOC) facilities design.
- Strategic planning focusing on how corporate security and personnel safety can be enhanced through the appropriate application of current physical security systems technologies.
- Program Management
- Risk Mitigation Analysis
- Building Security Systems Design
- Access Control
- Intrusion Detection
- Duress Alert
- Video Surveillance
- RF Systems Design for Emergency Response Providers
- Asset Tracking Systems
- Patient Tracking and Monitoring Systems for Healthcare Environments
- Security Video Asset Management and Storage Area Network Design
- PSIM (Physical Security Information Management) Design and Customization
and in more detail
- Complete Construction Drawings
- SOC, CAS, and EOC Design and Construction Documents
- 3D/BIM Modeling
- CSI-format specifications
- Creation of Bid Documents, assistance with Trade Contractor Bidding, Bidders Interviews, Bid Analysis, and Trade Contractor selection
- Construction Phase Services: Submittal Review, RFI Response, Field Observations and associated Reports, Punch List Preparation, Commissioning
- Record Document preparation